June 10-13: CE Webster
Beginning Thursday June 10 until Sunday June 13 Women's College Hospital in partnership with Unison will be holding a first and second dose pop up vaccination clinic at CE Webster for those living, working or going to school in M6N.
Here's what you need to know:
- There are no appointments at this clinic, so be prepared to wait in line.
- If you have an OHIP card (health card), bring it with you with proof of address.
- If you don't have an OHIP card (health card), bring another form of ID and proof of address.
- If your first was Pfizer, you have to wait 21 days for your second dose.
- If your first dose was Moderna, you have to wait 28 days for your second dose.
- If your first dose was Astrazeneca, you have to wait 12 weeks for your second dose.
ONGOING: No Barrier Vaccine Appointments
If you live or work in M6N and are having difficulty booking a vaccine appointment, please contact the York South-Weston Tenant Union:
- email: [email protected]
- call or text: 647-371-0677
- appointments are available even if you don't have a health card or don't have status in Canada