*Please note that all posts about vaccination clinics depend on supply, and are subject to change.
May 6 - May 9: Downsview Arena
Here's what you need to know:
- There are no appointments at this clinic, so be prepared to wait in line.
- Open from 9am until supply runs out.
- If you have an OHIP card (health card), bring it with you with proof of address.
- If you don't have an OHIP card (health card), bring another form of ID and proof of address.
May 10: By Appointment
On Monday May 10, Humber River Hospital will be doing a vaccination clinic for residents of M6L who are 18 year or older. This clinic is being organized by community volunteers and by appointment only. Here's what you need to know:
- This clinic is by appointment only.
- To book an appointment email [email protected] with your first and last name.
- You will receive an email response with your appointment time and location of the clinic.
- The vaccine available will be either Pfizer or Moderna.